6/27/2010

Summertime



It's funny how I get to write most just a couple days before exam when I should be studying instead...

Summer is here!!!

Exams are slowly coming to an end, and people are planning their vacation. And I'm planning to spend my summer in the city of Angels. Yup, the LA!

Ah, the sun, beaches, concerts, shows, malls and beautiful people...



It is going to be my second visit to the sunny state. First time was when I was studying as an exchange student in Tucson, AZ for a year. I went to LA for a couple days for Thanksgiving hollydays. I made one small stupid mistake at that time. There was this hot English guy at the hostel who invited me to see Wicked one night and I said no 'cause I got this really bad cold (who wouldn't get one when travelling from AZ to well... anywhere). The mistake was not in rejecting that guy, but in rejecting to see the show. One of the actors there then happened to become an international star later on. But, as Forrest Gump would say "Shit Happens". I'm planning to enjoy this 3 week trip to LA to the fullest!

7/21 - 7/25

- Hanging out with new friends
- Venice&Malibu Beach
- Window-shopping on Rodeo Drive
- ACCOMPLICE : "Part game, part theater, part tour. Using the sprawling backdrop of the city as its stage, utilizing elements of improv theater and scavenger hunt, Accomplice will make you laugh, think, and experience the city in a whole new way." This is going to be legen...wait for it...dary!

7/28

GLAM NATION concert!!!
Something I'll probably remember till the rest of my life. It's a shame only Orianthi is opening this one (Allison Iraheta is siiick (amazing girl with kick ass vocals)). But the main guy's gonna send us to another universe, and that's for sure. I had a little sneak peak what it was like at NYC concert and if LA is going to be just as half as good as that one was, I'm going to be more than thrilled.
I know excately what I'm going to wear (but not yet reveal to you until then).

7/26 - 8/6

2 weeks intensive course for Acting for Camera & Audition Technique
"The Camera Acting Intensive is designed for the beginning to
intermediate actor who wants a deeper understanding of working
in film and television, including the “Busi
ness of the Business.”
These classes are designed to provide a professional and thorough
understanding of the on camera process and alleviate the anxiety
of working on camera. Classes will explore the various genres
within film and television including the television sitcom, commercial
acting, film and live televisi
on."

8/7 - 8/11

- some real shopping
- more sun & waves on Cali beaches
- Experiencing LA nightlife
- RENT - directed by NPH! Starring, among others, Wayne Brady, Vanessa Hudgens, and Nicole Scherzinger. I think it's going to be one hell of a show!!! And the location of the show... beautiful (Hollywood Bowl):


8/12
Plane back home :(

I'll make a special daily report once I get there. I really can't wait! Only three and a half weeks away...

Ok, enough of dreaming and back to studying!

And BTW, where are you planning to spend summer's vacation?

No comments:

Post a Comment